The Sizing Shaker is designed to separate dry, loose product by size. For example, the Sizing Shaker can be used for peanuts, almonds and beans.
Through the entry funnel, the product flows onto the sieve screen. The largest parts remain at the top of the sieve screen, the smaller parts fall through it. The different sortings are each discharged via their own gutter. The shaking chute mass is compensated by a weight moving in an opposite direction. This ensures good, quiet operation and long life. The sieve screen can be removed quickly and easily. Below the sieve plate is a ball tray placed. The balls contained herein make sure that the sieve screen is not clogged so that the capacity remains as high as possible.
- The ball tray minimize clogging
- Quiet operation due to the counter weight
- Low maintenance required
- By using toggle clamps, the sieve screen and the ball tray can be quickly removed
- Materials: stainless steel, steel and polyethylene
- Voltage: 230/400 Volt
- Custom made gutters
- L x w x h: 3700 x 1130 x 1000 mm (displayed machine)
- Weight: 1175 kg (displayed machine)
- Capacity and dimensions in consultation