SMG100 Sorting machine for shrimps
The SMG190 Sorting machine is designed to separate shrimps and by-catches. The undersized shrimps are also separated from the consumption shrimps by thickness.
The main part of the sorting machine is the rotary drum. The drum consists of 3 parts: the inner drum, the outer drum and the crab drum. The catch first passes through the inner drum. Here the shrimps and the coarse by-catch are separated. The undersized shrimps are then separated in the outer drum by thickness from the consumption shrimps, and partly the smallest flatfishes disappear from the catch. The crab drum, fitted with sort slots in which a shrimp fits exactly, removes the last by-catch elements from the consumption shrimps. Due to the specific shape of the sort slots a certain size of round fish is sprayed back with water. The round fish can therefore leave the drum intact without clogging the drum.
- The long sort slots restrict clogging by remnants
- Integrated tank for welling of shells
- Low maintenance required
- External bearings (easy to replace)
- Inner drum sorting mate 12×42 mm or 14×42 mm
- Sorting drum undersized shrimps (outer drum) available from 5.7 to 6.5 mm
- Crab drum with sort slots 14.3 mm or 15.0 mm
- Materials: stainless steel and polyethylene
- Foldable protective caps against splash water
- Drive: 230/400 Volt, 24 Volt or hydraulic
- Custom made gutters
- L x w x h: 1000 x 800 x 1350 mm
- Weight: 250 kg
- Speed adjustable
- Output unit with various outputs
Have a question about this product? Fill out the form and we’ll answer your question as soon as possible. You can also contact us directly.