The HD-burner is an excellent alternative for skippers who do not want to use a fully automated cooker.
The HD-burner can be built in almost every cooker without significant changes on the outside of the cooker.
The principle of the HD burner, which is ignited by an electric spark, is based on the injection of gas oil into the combustion chamber under high pressure.
Advantages, relative to a conventional burner:
- High efficiency
- The burner can be ignited from the cabin and / or the deck
- Swinging of the ship does not affect the operation of the burner
- The burner is equipped with flame monitoring
- The existing blower of the conventional burner can be maintained
- Due to the complete combustion, no more rooting will occur at the cooker and the cabin